- INFORMATION TO THE USER
AUTOMATIZACIÓ I CONTROL ROVIRA, from now on RESPONSIBLE, is the Person in charge of the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) ) relating to the protection of personal data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data preservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
C / Mercuri, 21
Pol. Ind. Riu Clar
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of the same.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. . All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPD for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, those that are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.