INFORMATION ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. By using these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of this server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
On the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Only in the AUTOMATITZACIO I CONTROL ROVIRA case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update. More information about the treatment done by Google Analytics here.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
For more information about Chrome, click here:
Internet Explorer Version 11
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox Version 18
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here:
Safari Version 5.1
For more information about Safari click here:
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here:
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.